-Application Development: Senior Developer - Financials (POS-03222) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a software engineer that wants to be at the top of your game? Be a game changer@Workday!
- Do you like the challenges of solving complex business problems that can help millions of users?Â Â
- Do you do your best work when collaborating with small agile teams made up of some of the brightest engineers in the industry?
- Do you approach software development as a craft by continuously learning from and mentoring those around you?
- Are you attracted to a work culture that promotes fun, recognition and innovation?
If this sounds like you, hereâs the game planâ¦ After participating in our technology boot camp, youâll get to dive immediately into building a product that is appreciated by hundreds of customers such as: Salesforce.com, Netflix, lululemon athletica and many others. With every dev project that you work on here, youâll create a direct impact on Workdayâs product suite that pushes the latest innovations in cloud and mobile technology.Â And, your contributions will be part of what makes Workday unique: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Geekfestsâ, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, our people. With your talent, weâll continue winning our game in the cloud!
- 2-10+ years experience with UML, Web application development or SaaS (Software as a Service).
- OO design and Java development experience
- Experience designing/developing business applications, (knowledge of HCM, Payroll or Financials is a plus)
- Must be a collaborative team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience is a plus.
- Experience with XML and Integration technologies is a plus.
- 4 year degree in a computer related field or equivalent.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services