THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Digital Lumens is creating Intelligent Lighting Systems that save our customers a tremendous amount of energy. We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented Sales Intern for a 6-month project.
- A research-based role that exposes the intricacies of research driven sales, in order to qualify and target the best possible prospects.
- Build SalesForceâ"¢ skills, Jigsawâ"¢ skills, and a working knowledge of how to sell and position a demand side energy-reduction product.
- Good research is the key to any successful sales role, and this opportunity will prepare the candidate for a career in cleantech sales.
- Exposure to small company culture and project-based assignments.
- Potential to become a regular full-time position at end of assignment.
Research and target prospects based on utility rebates, industry, and geography.
- Utility Rebates â€" Use DSIRE.org to catalog and rank the best utility rebates for LED lighting. Create Excel spreadsheet to distribute to sales team, partners, marketing.
- Compile lists of utility coverage zones in order to target businesses that qualify for rebates.
- Use utility rebate geographic information to cross-reference through Jigsaw to find prospects that qualify for the rebates.
- Leverage Jigsaw to pull quality contact information for appropriate contacts at the company.
- Industry â€" Research industry Top 500 lists in order to target verticals that would benefit from Digital Lumens Intelligent Lighting System.
- Use trade magazines, industry websites, and Google to find lists of the top companies in each prospective industry.
- Compile â€œtarget potentialâ€ lists based on the number of facilities a company has and their dedication to energy sustainability or â€œgreen initiativesâ€.
- Cross reference these lists with Jigsaw in order to create lists of quality contact information at the company.
- Geography â€" Research and map the differences in utility rates (kWh) across the country/globe to classify which areas pay the most and would be good targets for Digital Lumens.
- Strong research ability, organization skills, and a detail-oriented focus.
- Working knowledge of Excel and filtering internet sources to find quality information.
- Outstanding interpersonal, email and phone communication skills.
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a technology company sales/marketing or industry research role
To apply, send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com.
Digital Lumens will not accept unsolicited resumes from placement agencies or recruiters.
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
A pioneer in developing and implementing next-generation lighting solutions, taking a game-changing approach to the industrial lighting market. With the introduction of the first Intelligent Lighting System, Digital Lumens is combining LED's, networking and software into a single, integrated system.
Product Development Investors: Flybridge Capital Partners All Jobs: at Digital Lumens
|Headquarters:||129 Portland Street|
Boston, MA 02114
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||Digital Lumens is creating lighting systems that deliver 100 of the light for 10 of the energy cost. Our customers dramatically cut the costs of lighting their facilities and gain precise control over where and when and how much light is available.
Founded by a group of engineers and executives with years of experience in solid-state lighting and distributed networking, Digital Lumens is looking for hands-on clean-tech professionals passionate about building great products and doing their part to reduce our nation's energy footprint. Our technology offers a complete solution to our customers, so we look for team members who can span disciplines, collaborate across functional boundaries, and keep pace in this explosive market.
Support Digital Lumens with Social Media services