.Net Software Engineer Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
.Net Software Engineer
USA, Fishers,9003 Tech.Drve,IN46038
Wednesday, May 08, 2013
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Software Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Fishers, Indiana
JOB SUMMARY: As a Software Engineer you will be part of a team that maintains and enhances our ERP and Service Management software applications. When customers experience functional software issues or product management requests functional enhancements, your role will be to assist with developing a solution.
* Enhance the software by programming new enhancements
o Following design specifications
o Adhering to established standards and methodologies
o Providing the proper unit testing
* Assist in the design of new modules by becoming familiar with ERP and Service Management business processes
* Support the software application by correcting defects
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
* 2 to 4 years .Net Programming Experience
* 4 Years of experience developing and/or supporting software applications
* Experience with ERP, Service Management, or other related business applications
LOCAL to Indy
* .NET PROGRAMMING EXPERIENCE
* HIGH FAMILIARITY WITH SQL AND T-SQL
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Comfortable working with VB.net
* Experience with XML and other system integration tools
* Mobile application development experience (ie. iOS, Windows Mobile, Android)
* Experience with Web application development (ie. ASP.net, HTML5, AJAX)
* Experience in the service management or manufacturing industry
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend
||Fishers, IN 46038 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED