-Product Management: Product Manager - Payroll (POS-01776) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for a product manager experienced in Payroll Compliance (US/CAN) to join Workday's Payroll Product Management team.Â Someone who can help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. As a compliance product manager at Workday, you will assist with overall statutory compliance for both US and CAN Payroll plus help product managers define business requirements and produce functional design specifications. The ideal person for this position should have detailed experience in ongoing US and/or CAN Payroll Statutory Compliance as well as working with one or more payroll systems.Â As part of the product management team, you will also work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services.Â
- 8+ years monitoring statutory requirements for US and/or CAN payroll solutions (taxes, income withholding orders, minimum wage, etc.).
- Research, review, confirm payroll legislative changes.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure full understanding of legislative changes.
- Tax Filing experience is a plus.
- Write detailed functional design documents.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
- Required characteristics: fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments.
- Must work well within and across teams to get things accomplished.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services