-Renewals Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies. Workday was ranked #1 best place to work in the Bay Area.
The Senior Renewal Manager will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that consistently delivers market leading subscription renewal rates. The Senior Renewal Manager will execute all phases of subscription renewal lifecycle including up- front communication, preparation of options, revisions to terms and conditions, obtaining contract signatures and maintain and update customer renewal data in our contract database.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage a portfolio of client renewals ensuring customer retention and high dollar over dollar renewal rates
- Sell multi-year subscription renewals and business value of subscription
- Manage outbound communication to clients (e-mail and phone).
- Partner with sales team to provide seamless customer interaction.
- Work closely with finance and legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate.
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations and contract preparation.
- Verify contracts, review terms and conditions.
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of renewal
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience
- Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professional manner throughout.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills (with two years experience working with external clients).
- Requires proficiency with computer applications, such as Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Possess high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide.
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives and the effect they have on the Renewals team.
- Strong mult-tasking skills
- Contract language interpretation
- Problem solving analysis
- Priority setting
- Decision making/judgment
- Sales skills
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services