-Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a versatile reporting and systems professional to join the Services Operations team. As a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst you will partner closely with leaders and stakeholders within organization to determine key performance indicators and provide reporting and metrics for analysis and tracking. We are looking for someone with a business and technical background that is a self starter. Someone who has a passion for quality and data accuracy and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents and a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Develop business knowledge of financial data to effectively communicate âthe storyâ to Professional Services executives.
- Collaborate with Finance, business partners and multiple cross functional teams to identify and document reporting and analytics requirements.
- Design, develop, manage, and monitor reports, dashboards and metrics
- Develop and document end-to-end process and polices for report design, development, documentation, and maintenance (e.g. naming convention, policies around maintenance, etc)
- Identify opportunities for business process or systems improvements and make recommendations as appropriate
- Work with subject matter experts to understand data quality issues and drive the resolution of discrepancies in collaboration with IT.
- Develop logical data models and analysis reports based on business patterns
- Lead and/or participate in project planning and project management processÂ
- Provide troubleshooting and support assistance
- Leverage internal systems to automate reports and scale current/future processes whenever possible
- Prepare detailed flow charts, diagrams and other architectural documentation outlining system capabilities and/or business processes.
- Good understanding of the Development Lifecycle and Release Management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A Bachelorâs degree in Finance, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of professional report development experience with a focus on financial reporting, planning and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability lead structured meetings and deliver a message to executive management.
- Ability to analyze data, reports and dashboards and a willingness to âdive intoâ systems and formulate new and better ideas on how to better support stakeholders.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to document requirements and ensure consistency across systems and business processes.
- Ability to be multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision.
- Strong work ethic.
- High proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Visio.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Experience supporting a Professional Services organization experience a plus.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services