-Training Content Developer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
TITLE: TRAINING CONTENT DEVELOPER
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to create and deliver high-quality, professional training courses, Workday is looking for you! Workday's Knowledge Management group is looking for a Curriculum Designer with the ability to transform content into engaging, interactive, and effective eLearning content. The ideal candidate will be able to develop course materials that effectively convey critical knowledge and expertise on Workday business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers. This position requires the ability to collaborate with Workday Instructors, Development, Professional Services, Product Support and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and for relevancy of course offerings. A proven ability to independently manage projects is highly desirable.Â Additionally, you should be able to support the growth of the learning organization by generating ideas and strategies for mobile, social, self-paced, and informal learning solutions. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do, and be proactive in identifying and implementing process improvements. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- 5 years experience in instructional design, curriculum development, instructional technology
- Knowledge of e-learning technologies and deployment strategies is required
- Demonstrated application of adult learning principles and instructional design practices is required
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging, interactive, and effective training and performance support materials that support the course learning objectives
- Demonstrated ability using authoring and graphics tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite\Cloud or Adobe eLearning Suite, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks, etc.)
- Proven track record of managing multiple deliverables produced by large, diverse teams, on tight timelines
- Strong advisor/partnering skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners. Experience providing training consultations or recommendations preferred
- Ability to identify procedural roadblocks, and recommend and implement improvements in our internal processes and procedures
- A technical aptitude is a plus
- Bachelor degree or higher is required. Masters degree preferred
- Experience with ERP applications and practices in a training, implementation, or product management capacity
- Practical knowledge of AICC and SCORM specifications
- Experience with developing 508-compliant courseware
- Multimedia experience in video, image editing
- Passion to stay current on industry trends and related technology
Work samples are required.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services