10-0644 Senior Training and Development Manager SecureWorks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Summary
Leads and directs a training and development function for to ensure appropriate learning solutions and initiatives are developed and implemented to drive improved performance and organizational business results. Identifies, recommends, develops and directs the implementation of training/development programs and processes to address business objectives. Responsible for the development and implementation of a learning assessment strategy creation for US and global client group to include: components for executive leadership, management and employee development; organizational development; e-learning and education. Incumbent will leverage internal (LMS system) and external resources required to build high-impact programs having measurable benefits.
Drive longer-term programs resulting in strategic talent development and organizational effectiveness. Function will also oversee Succession Planning and Talent Management function for the company. Position requires curricular development and delivery, and administrative oversight for soliciting, enrolling, evaluating, and monitoring participants' progress. Position will also be responsible for Employee Communications function for all HR programs and companywide communications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a Strategic Learning model that meets the education, training and development needs of the companys strategic goals and objectives.
- Development and implementation of training needs assessment and creation of a three-year strategic training plan
- Develops business plans, budgets and manages resources for designated training function or training projects.
Directs the design, implementation, administration and maintenance of training software applications, and leads team to train clients in the use of training management and software applications.
Develops and maintains strong vendor and client relationships, and serves as training/development account manager to engage external training vendors as needed and negotiate as needed.
- Acts as technical expert to developing staff and others within the organization typically in a specialty area, and may consult or manage the most complex or high-visibility training issues.
Manage Employee Communications for the company including development of employee communications strategy to include: Corporate Newsletter, emails, internet portal content, etc.
- Work closely with Director of Human Resources to drive company-wide Succession Planning initiatives.
- Stays up-to-date on trends and developments within the functions of training, development, talent management and change management, and content delivery for a global client group.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to effectively lead, coach and develop client group.
- Senior level expertise in instructional design methods and training techniques including curriculum design principles and adult leaning theory and blended learning strategies for us and global client group.
- Solid knowledge of the organization's practices and procedures, and client group and client's business.
- Ability to translate strategic goals into appropriate training and development and quality assurance programs, and to meet and manage the changing priorities of the organization.
- Ability to manage a team through the use of group dynamics while encouraging creativity and innovation.
- Ability to design and develop training practices and programs to support strategic business goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills with the ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with customers, peers subordinates and other members of management
- Expert on administering existing training software applications.
- Excellent project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Must be results oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as other business related software.
- Ability to manage and development budget
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to organize and pay close attention to detail
- Organization design and development skills required.
Education & Experience
- Completion of a masters degree in Business, Adult Education, Curriculum Development, or related area. Professional designation preferred
- 10 years of training experience with a successful track record for developing and implementing learning strategies.
||11 Executive Park Drive, NE |
Atlanta, GA 30329
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED