A/R Billing Specialist Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Function
The Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist will accomplish all phases of the accounts receivable cycle. This position will require interaction on a daily basis with the finance department and senior management. This position requires strong analytical, organizational and communication skills. The individual must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have attention to detail and have the ability to learn quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Receive, post and track all purchase orders.
2. Prepare monthly customer invoices.
3. Perform weekly customer collection procedures on delinquent accounts and supervise other collectors.
4. Record customer invoices in general ledger.
5. Post customer payments to general ledger.
6. Prepare and post credit memorandums.
7. Provide monthly reporting to the Finance department as well as to Senior Management.
8. Assist with billing and reconciliation of month end close of AR ledger.
9. Perform other accounting duties as required.
1. BA degree (or equivalent) in Business, Accounting or Finance.
2. Strong accounting skills.
3. 2 ? 4 years of accounts receivable experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work.
2. Excellent Excel skills required, Skilled in Quickbooks a plus.
3. Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to meet aggressive time schedules.
4. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
5. Ability and desire to learn new software applications.
6. Work experience in high technology environment a plus.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED