Account Development Representative - Buenos Aires MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact on building a great company while building your sales career?
We are looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Account Development Representative for our Buenos Aires office. As a central member of the MuleSoft Sales Team you will identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in Brazil in partnership with your Account Executive (AE) team. The ideal candidate will manage inbound lead activity, qualify active buying interest, and develop opportunities in prospective accounts.
An implicit responsibility of the Account Development Representative is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
This position requires an advanced level of Portuguese and English
- Will conduct 40 to 60 in-bound or out-bound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive these initiatives
A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a telesales position in a solution-selling environment, software company is a plus
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Strong needs analysis, positioning and qualification skills
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
. Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Advanced English and Portuguese level is a must
- Experience working with the Brazilian market is a plus for this role
â- A constantly challenging environment and the opportunity to work with highly talented team- mates who will only expect the best from you.
â- A newly renovated state of the art office located in the heart of Buenos Aires with a collaborative work environment.
â- Mac equipment within a comfortable workstation and facilities managers who will make the best of your experience.
â- A highly competitive salary, stock options and career advancement opportunities.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
||the heart of Buenos Aires |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services