Account Development Representative Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire Account Development Representative
Based in Edina, MN
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of flexible core systems that enable property/casualty insurers to deliver insurance the way they want to. Guidewire builds high quality software that consistently works as promised. Designed for maximum flexibility and scalability, Guidewire solutions give carriers the capability to deliver excellent service to policyholders and agents and increase market share â€" while lowering operating costs. The Guidewire Insurance Suiteâ"¢, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenterÂ®, Guidewire BillingCenterÂ®, and Guidewire ClaimCenterÂ®, spans the entire insurance lifecycle â€" underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management. Guidewire is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. For more information, visit www.guidewire.com.
The Account Development Representative (ADR) will be based in our Minneapolis office and will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. One such method in particular will be heavy outbound calling. Experience with and a strong skill set in out bound calling will be highly critical to the success of this position. The ADR will identify and research targeted company lists and develop structured telephone campaigns (with some emails) to discover new business opportunities. The ADR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business issues and operations. Responsibilities include presenting Guidewire software and value propositions over the internet and at trade shows.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and a driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
* Generate new business opportunities by structured outbound telephone campaigns
* Software demonstration over the web and at trade shows.
* Execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
* Strategize with top-producing sales managers (8)
* Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
* Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
* Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
* Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
* Prospect into inactive accounts to generate new sales/revenue opportunities to feed your teams Regional Sales Directors.
* Research and build cold accounts (i.e.; adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
* A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales
* Presentation skills.
* Candidates should have one of the following:
*software experience, sales experience or other related business experience.
* Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus.
* Previous outbound calling or phone services a plus.
* Business level Spanish speaking, reading and writing skills is a plus.
* Portuguese and French is a plus.
||Edina, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services