Account Development Representative - London - German Speaking MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact on building a great company while building your sales career?
MuleSoft is looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Account Development Representative (ADR) that is fluent in German. As a central member of the MuleSoft Sales Team you will identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in partnership with your Account Executive (AE) team. The ideal candidate will manage inbound lead activity, qualify active buying interest, and develop opportunities in prospective accounts.
An implicit responsibility of the ADR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Will conduct 50 to 80 in-bound or out-bound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive these initiatives
A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Fluent in German
- Experience in a telesales position in solution-selling environment, software company a plus
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Strong needs analysis, positioning and qualification skills
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. And we have had record quarters for the last 10 quarters.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Want to be in a fast-paced environment with huge growth potential and unlimited opportunity to make an impact? MuleSoft is the place.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services