Account Development Representative CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you wake up in the morning hungry for work and relish the challenge of making connections to drive new business? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone and work your way through an organization to get meetings? Are you motivated to hit aggressive sales targets and make great money?
We're looking for an A-team Inside Sales Associate with a proven record of generating leads for a sales team. You will be responsible for implementing a Marketing Plan, including the use of scripts, sales tools, salesforce.com and other techniques defined from time-to-time to meet the CrowdTwist business goal of increasing the sales pipeline.
We provide the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as Pepsi, Nestl- Purina, VIZIO, the Miami Dolphins, Zumiez and others.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. We're a young company and growing like crazy, so strong performers have every opportunity for growth.
Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
- Persistent, self starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it
- 1-3 years of experience in Business-to-business telesales or telemarketing in the computer software industry
- Experience with enterprise software solutions
- Proven ability to achieve sales lead quotas
- Knowledge of salesforce.com and Microsoft Word are a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance for you and your dependents!
- Catered lunches, complimentary snacks and beverages
- Conveniently located office space close to transportation, great restaurants and Madison Square Park
Take a peek inside our office here: http://bit.ly/12hfxva
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED