Account Development Representative - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE - SAN FRANCISCO
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact on building a great company while building your sales career? MuleSoft is looking for a high-energy, execution-oriented Account Development Representative (ADR).
As a central member of the MuleSoft Sales Team you will identify and create new qualified sales opportunities in partnership with your Account Executive (AE) team. The ideal candidate will manage inbound lead activity, qualify active buying interest, and develop opportunities in prospective accounts. An implicit responsibility of the ADR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future product sales.
- Will conduct 50 to 80 in-bound or out-bound calls per day in order to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts
- Responsible for building sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding lead generation quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities and educate Account Executives as necessary
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Identify innovative outbound campaigns and programs and partner with Marketing and Sales to create and drive these initiatives
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a telesales position in solution-selling environment, software company a plus.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Strong needs analysis, positioning and qualification skills
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft provides the most widely used integration platform to connect any application, data service or API, across the cloud and on-premise continuum. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of endpoints or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Companies can no longer compete with just the assets, technology and talent within their four walls. In the era of the New Enterprise, companies must combine an explosion of applications, data, partners and customers into a single, high performing entity. Founded on the idea that connecting applications should not be hard, MuleSoft helps organizations harness the power of their applications through integration. Delivered as a packaged integration experience that eliminates costly point-to-point code, MuleSoft's Anypoint Platform combines Mule ESB, CloudHub and Anypoint Connectors with capabilities for API creation, publishing and management. Supporting billions of transactions per day, MuleSoft is used in production by global leaders in major industry verticals, including Walmart, MasterCard, Nokia, NestlÃ© and Honeywell, and powers integrations with leading SaaS vendors such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday, Intuit and Box.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services