Account Development Supervisor Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a proven leader who knows how to build an engaged team? Do you thrive on accelerating revenue because you have created a team of closers? Are you looking for a sales management CAREER, not just a job? Working as a Sr. Supervisor in Business Sales at Trulia provides a compelling opportunity for successful managers to grow a team of business development professionals. The successful candidate will possess a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment that prides itself in achieving great results, building team enthusiasm and effectiveness, and having fun in the process. The candidate should expect latitude in team and functional management with strong accountability for revenue growth. Top managers have choices. Why choose Trulia?
- Comprehensive training
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Generous vacation time
- 401K with up to 4% match
Trulia / NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ) a 6 year old start up in Denver has rapidly evolved as the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees (of which 160 are sales people) Trulia has revolutionized real estate search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing startup with a fun culture and amazing benefits, please apply http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?&
- Proven metrics centric approach to optimizing sales productivity and result.
- Tireless problem solver with an insatiable appetite to improve details of a business process.
- Experience in hiring, motivating and talent development.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Check your ego at the door! Roll up your sleeves, we've got a lot to accomplish!
- Strong background of innovative approaches to effectively building customer relationships.
- 2-5 years experience working in a high volume customer retention, inside sales, or call center work environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a direct managerial/supervisory role.
- Experience in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED