Account Director Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Account Director to join our team in San Francisco CA.
The Account Director is responsible for understanding the client?s business needs, providing guidance to extend the use of Eloqua?s platform and growing revenue from within an assigned set of customers. The Account Director is responsible for a defined revenue target (resell, upsell) and regular cadence of territory reviews and account planning. This individual is responsible for developing account strategies (growth, expansion, extension to other business units) and delivering value to our customers. Responsible for building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increase client satisfaction.
Incumbents will be expected to coach customers and act as the strategic advisor by providing guidance on best practices and connecting customers to resources and references. This may involve positioning services, partners, or potentially introduction to other Eloqua customers. Account Directors are expected to manage escalations and act as the client?s single point of contact within Eloqua by navigating the organization to align the right resources to support customer?s needs.
- Manages set of existing customers by providing guidance, coaching and connecting to resources, partners and other customers
- Manages and develops a pipeline of renewal (resell), cross sell and upsell opportunities within a set of existing accounts and deliver results against quota
- Provides guidance on marketing automation best practices (may be in tandem with other Eloqua resources like Success Coach, Professional Services, Education, etc.)
- Develops strong relationships with senior management level account base contacts
- Researches the purchasing history of client accounts, understands clients goals and future plans, then structures deals that extend our footprint
- Articulates and presents the value & ROI delivered by Eloqua?s products and services to various levels within an organization to ensure sales success
- Uncovers client marketing challenges and sells Eloqua products and services
- Acts as the single point of contact for clients by navigating the organization to manage escalations and seek solutions (and resources) to address requests and issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 5 to 7 years in client-facing team leadership and account management, account relationship strategy experience
- Understands marketing automation and CRM concepts and can provide guidance on best practices
- Proven track record in relationship and customer account management
- Solid negotiation and selling skills that have been proven through consistent ability to achieve sales targets and manage large, complex organizations
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to effectively mult-task
- Delivers amazing results through cross team collaboration
- Consistent track record of overachievement of sales goals and quota
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 25 to 40% travel expected
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED