Account Director - West Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Transforming marketing?s impact on revenue, Eloqua is the category-defining revenue performance management leader and provider of best practices expertise for marketers around the world. The company's mission is to make its customers the best marketers on earth. Thousands of customers from leading companies such as Aon, Fifth Third Bank, Dow Jones, Fidelity, Seagate and Sybase rely on the power of Eloqua to execute, automate and measure programs that generate revenue. Eloqua is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with offices in Toronto, London, Singapore and throughout North America.
Eloqua is looked for a passionate and talented Account Director in Austin TX or San Francisco CA.
Your ability to deal with tough escalations from the customer and keep them satisfied, is part of your core skills. Flexibility, intelligence, resourcefulness and focus on results are among your key assets. You are multi-talented and a very hard worker; your ability to identify business needs and develop solutions is as strong as your exceptional communication skills.
Annual Renewal and Up sell Quota (50%)
- Manage a pipeline of renewal and up sell opportunities within a set of existing accounts and deliver results against a quota
- Establish a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, focusing mainly on the decision maker, e.g. VP of Marketing, Sr. Director of Marketing
- Responsible for all phases of the renewal sales cycle - creating the renewal contracts, establishing win/ win terms, ensuring regulatory compliance, and ensuring the renewal is complete
- Provide timely forecasts and risk analysis to his/her direct manager, leveraging CRM
- Articulate and present the value delivered by Eloqua?s products and services to various levels within an organization to ensure a renewal
- Understand a clients? business environment and uncover their marketing challenges to recommend additional Eloqua products/services
- Work in a team environment with a Customer Success Manager to ensure contracts are renewed
- Leverage external partners to deliver a solution sale to differentiate from the competition
- Sell professionally and ethically against competitors
Success Management (50%)
- Proactively manage and increase client satisfaction by leveraging key Eloqua stakeholders? expertise (Account Managers, Support and Professional Services)
- Ability to think strategically and align client business pain points to solution options
- Proactively develop an actionable ?success plan? to guide client through their Eloqua subscription
- Maintain and track frequent contact with customers and serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts their success (Diffuse escalations from clients 90% of the time)
- Professional client communication skills, both proactively and when under duress
- Ability to grow relationships and build credibility with key client contacts at a senior level
- Understand user base within region and assist in the facilitation of user groups
- Complete understanding of the Eloqua products and services and how Eloqua can create value for the client
- Learn industry and marketing best practices and identify how Eloqua solutions can be leveraged to implement these practices for customer success
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with Director and VP-level executives
- Develop customer success stories and client references
- Develop and follow initiatives to provide more value to customers and drive retention programs
- Provide assistance across the organization that coincides with the company?s core values (for example, providing input into product development)
- Minimum of 8+ years in business analysis in software and technology
- Excellent business consulting skills, primarily in the ability to determine business pain points and the ability to align appropriate solution recommendations
- Deep technology and software knowledge in CRM or Marketing Automation a strong asset
- Experience in lead generation, demand generation and B2B marketing a strong asset- Exceptional client management and client services skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently and at a high level in a very demanding environment
- Quarterly short stay (2-3 days) travel is required
- University/College degree in business/marketing /engineering is required
- MBA is an asset but not required
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED