ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE Global Market Insite
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
Do you have a strong work ethic and the drive, energy, enthusiasm to learn our business? Read on!
GMI is looking for an outstanding Account Executive with at least one year of B2B sales experience. The candidate should be energetic, motivated, a strong communicator and have experience in or is eager to learn about market research. Our ideal team member focuses on relationship building, consultative selling and ultimately closing creative, collaborative deals. The AE will be selling GMI?s online consumer, IT and B2B panel and services to market research, consulting, and enterprise accounts.
- Qualify prospective clients and identify customer requirements
- Leverage solutions selling methods to determine customer needs and provide solutions
- Build and maintain client relationships to ensure repeat sales and referrals
- Manage the sales cycle from first inquiry to multiple projects
- Implement the GMI internal system to ensure timely and accurate proposals for projects
- Prioritize activities to ensure that business goals are exceeded
- Produce territory and account plans as well as revenue forecasts and activity reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS and 1+ years of B2B sales experience
- Market research or similar background required
- Strong drive for results and proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to align resources internally to meet client needs in balance with GMI?s delivery potential
- Must enjoy fast-paced environment with tight, frequent deadlines
- Ability to travel 20%
Who We Are:
Quality-seeking researchers, marketers and brands choose Lightspeed/GMI as their trusted global partner for digital data collection and social media research. Our innovative technology, proven sampling methodologies and operational excellence facilitate a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behavior. From intelligent sampling to award-winning survey engagement to sample management and custom reporting, Lightspeed/GMI adds value at every stage of the research process.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and spirited. We have a collegial work environment where we get things done and we like to win. Lightspeed/GMI has grown substantially every year since our inception, thanks to our dedicated team of smart, outside-the-box thinkers and doers. Sound like you? We are looking for strong potential contributors to our team in one of our major markets in the Northeast.
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED