Account Executive- Connecticut Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are looking for an experienced software salesperson to sell to Regional Insurance carriers in CT. We have many leads but are looking for someone who knows how to sell new business and also upsell existing accounts. This person MUST have experience selling software to Regional Insurance carriers.
We have been ranked #1 bu Business Insider and had over 100 implementations all on time and within budget with a zero failure rate. This makes this a very compelling oppty for a strong salesperson. We also give RSU's to our salespeople. Our stock is doing incredible. The primary purpose of the Account Executive is to proactively sell the Company's software, being core systems to the Insurance Industry, to achieve revenue, sales and profit targets. This includes the frontline approach to new clients and the ongoing relationship management of existing clients for the generation of new and ongoing sales.
Key activities for the Account Executive include:
Required skills/experience include:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned territory
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company's systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers
- Lead and personally undertake Sales activities from initial contact until sale closure. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company's underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company's products
- Minimum 5 years experience with enterprise software selling to Regional Insurance carriers. Must be within an HR driving distance to central CT.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry preferred
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Well developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well developed writing skills and the ability to proof read own material and that of others.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
||United States, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services