Account Executive - East Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Transforming marketing?s impact on revenue, Eloqua is the category-defining revenue performance management leader and provider of best practices expertise for marketers around the world. The company's mission is to make its customers the best marketers on earth. Thousands of customers from leading companies such as Aon, Fifth Third Bank, Dow Jones, Fidelity, Seagate and Sybase rely on the power of Eloqua to execute, automate and measure programs that generate revenue. Eloqua is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with offices in Toronto, London, Singapore and throughout North America.
Eloqua is seeking a passionate and talented Account Executive to join our team in Vienna, VA or remotely based out of Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas.
The Account Executive is responsible for understanding the client?s business needs, developing plans to extend the use of Eloqua?s platform and growing revenue from within an assigned set of customers. The Account Executive is responsible for a defined revenue target (resell, upsell) and regular cadence of territory reviews and account planning. This individual is responsible for developing account strategies (growth, expansion, extension to other business units) and delivering strategic value to our customers. Responsible for building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increase client satisfaction.
Incumbents will be expected to develop plans for extending Eloqua and act as the client?s strategic advisor by providing guidance on best practices and connecting customers to resources and references. This may involve positioning services, partners, or potentially introduction to other Eloqua customers. Account Executives are expected to manage escalations and act as the client?s single point of contact within Eloqua by navigating the organization to align the right resources to support customer?s needs.
- Manages set of existing Strategic customers by providing guidance and developing plans to extend the use of Eloqua.
- Manages and develops a pipeline of renewal (resell), cross sell and upsell opportunities within a set of existing accounts and deliver results against quota
- Provides guidance on marketing automation best practices (may be in tandem with other Eloqua resources like Success Coach, Professional Services, Education, etc)
- Develops strong relationships with executive level account base contacts
- Researches the purchasing history of client accounts, understand client strategic plans, map out client spend behaviors, structures multi-faceted complex deals taking all findings into account
- Articulates and presents the value & ROI delivered by Eloqua?s products and services to various levels within an organization to ensure sales success
- Uncovers client marketing challenges and sells Eloqua products and services
-Acts as the single point of contact for clients by navigating the organization to manage escalations and seek solutions (and resources) to address requests and issues
- 10 or more years in client-facing team leadership and account management, account relationship strategy experience
- Understands marketing automation and CRM concepts and can provide strategic guidance on best practices
- Proven track record in relationship and customer account management
- Outstanding negotiation and selling skills that have been proven through consistent ability to achieve sales targets and manage large, complex organizations
- Solid organizational skills and proven ability to effectively mult-task
- Delivers amazing results through cross team collaboration
- Consistent track record of overachievement of sales goals and quota
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 25-40% travel expected
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED