Account Executive - East Netsmart Technologies Inc.
Netsmart helps health and human services organizations transform care through the collaborative, coordinated management and exchange of clinical data across the care spectrum and through effective practice management that improves revenue cycle management. More than 18,000 client organizations, including 350,000 care providers and more than 40 state systems, use Netsmart products to help improve the quality of life for millions of people each year. Find out more About Us
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
This position is for our Eastern Region and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Responsible for the initial evaluation of a prospective or current customers needs and wants
- Build strong customer rapport and relationships with the customer base through frequent customer visits and calls
- Monitor and respond to customer communications as they reflect in a positive fashion, or in areas of opportunity.
- Lead the solution planning and development process
- Qualify leads from executive calling program as well as proactive target-based prospects.
- Generate new business by prospecting for new customers in person and via the telephone.
- Understand clients business needs and suggest appropriate solutions to match those needs
- Retain all existing accounts through regular direct contact with all current and prospective customers
- Manage and maintain a database of current clients
- Work with technical and marketing support staff to qualify and complete RFPs
- Handle multiple functions and priorities with high level of effectiveness
- Engage in proactive customer initiatives to provide accounts with proper level of service and support
||Shawnee Mission, KS 66211 |