ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EASTERN REGION Global Market Insite
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED DESCRIPTION
Who We Are:
GMI was founded in 1999 with one goal in mind: make it easier, faster and more efficient for market research professionals to conduct global research. With global consumer and specialty panels in over 40 countries and a wide range of technology-enabled market research services, GMI is the partner of choice for market research anywhere in the world. With talented professionals in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, GMI serves many of the largest and most successful enterprises and market research firms in the world.
As a leader in the field of online market research, GMI has pioneered many of the technology innovations that paved the way for this growing market. GMI continues to be the worldwide leader in helping businesses connect with their customers and conduct research on their attitudes, behaviors and opinions.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and spirited. We have a collegial work environment where we get things done and we like to win! GMI represents a great career opportunity as a growing technology enables marketing research services company. We are looking for strong potential contributors to our team in major markets reporting to the Vice President of the Eastern Region.
The Account Executive is responsible for exceeding sales goals by acquiring new customers and developing existing relationships using strategic account management and solution selling skills. Responsibility for sales process execution from initial customer contact through the solution definition to sale and implementation. Actively manage the client to ensure customer satisfaction with services provided. Must be able to manage priorities and deal with a high volume of daily activity.
This individual will sell GMI?s online consumer, IT and B2B panel and services to market research, consulting, and enterprise accounts performing the following duties:
- Qualify prospective clients and identify customer requirements
- Build and maintain client relationships to ensure repeat sales and referrals
- Manage the sales cycle from first inquiry to multiple projects
- Implement the GMI internal system to ensure timely and accurate proposals for projects
- Prioritize activities to ensure that business goals are exceeded
- Produce territory and account plans as well as revenue forecasts and activity reports
- BA/BS and 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Market research or similar background required
- Strong drive for results and proven track record of success in sales
- Ability to align resources internally to meet client needs in balance with GMI?s delivery potential
- Must enjoy fast-paced environment with tight, frequent deadlines
- Ability to travel 20%
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED