Account Executive-Enterprise Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
As Vendavo expands into new product and market segments, we are looking for a rock-star Account Executive to help us break new ground with the launch of our first SaaS product. You will play a key role in helping us successfully bring this and other products to market, we well as supporting the Sales team as they acquire new customers.
Come be part of the team that enables Vendavo to enter a new phase of growth!
Vendavo is doubling its Global Sales Force. We are a high-energy sales culture who invests in its team through rigorous demand generation, early stage lead nurture, aggressive channel management with SAP, and compelling prospect events. We entered 2013 with our largest pipeline in company history and need great sales people to hunt and close the demand we have driven. If you are looking to join a well-funded, energized, top-notch global sales force, we are eager to speak with you!
What you will do
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Close big business with B2B enterprise companies in the Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, and High Tech industries
- Quarterback the entire sales process â€" defining sales strategy, designing unique win themes, implementing deal tactics, building influencers, finding and leveraging a coach, challenging your prospect, and teaching about our value proposition
- Work with leading industry pricing experts from our Business Consulting team to help you orchestrate winning campaigns
- Develop new opportunities via Vendavo's non-stop demand generation activities, always cultivating a pipeline that is 4x quota on a rolling 12-month basis
- Learn about your named prospects through Inside View, salesforce.com, and other tools to understand their business and tie to Vendavo's value prop
- Leverage social media and your personal brand to build the Vendavo brand in your territory
- Build long-lasting customer relationships â€" collaborating, sharing, communicating, connecting
- Manage the territory tightly to ensure an accurate forecast
- Be regimented in salesforce.com. Prepare annual and quarterly territory plans to show senior leadership how your business is running
- Multi-year track record of exceeding quotas on an annual basis
- 5+ years selling Software solutions, with proven experience closing complex deals
- Proven ability to manage complex sales processes, effectively lead a team and consistently close enterprise level transactions
- To be a Customer Champion!
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communication skills with all different levels of audience
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence others.
- Confident, possess exceptional drive, able to manage multiple deals at the same time
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree
Why you will like working here:
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED