Account Executive FareHarbor
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Get excited.
FareHarbor is a startup that's singlehandedly changing the activity market. What's the activity market? Pure awesome. Whether it's glider planes, jet skis, brewery tours, or swimming with the dolphins - Let's just say visiting our customers is fun. FareHarbor is the fastest growing reservation software in the country - but we're so much more than that to our customers. We're providing them with technology that automates and organizes their business - and they love us for it. We launched in Hawaii last year and we're growing like wildfire. We need you to be gasoline on that fire.
We're young animals who work hard, play hard, and we take care of our own. We've made something that the market loves and we need your help to get the word out. Read below, see if you're a good fit, and reach out if you're as pumped as we are.
We'd love to have you on the team.
We are looking to fill multiple positions with highly motivated people who are ready to rip. Results driven individuals who aren't afraid to pick up the phone or meet someone for a live demo are perfect for our fast-paced team of rockstars. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for finding new prospects, cultivating relationships, and closing deals. We have an excellent training program for new Account Executives at FareHarbor University that not only offers invaluable sales training, but also introduces you to the FareHarbor startup culture. Whether we're strategizing at a BBQ or having a "board meeting" while surfing at our headquarters in Hawaii - it's more than just a job.
- Develop list of prospective customers by analyzing individual businesses and identifying ideal prospects
- Call and email potential customers and establish a relationship and rapport
- Schedule and provide online and in person demos and walkthroughs
- Understand each prospective client's unique reservation problems and solve with FareHarbor
- Have the ability to read complex situations and make good judgement calls
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced high octane environment
- Undergraduate college education
- Extremely comfortable speaking with people on the phone and in person
- Organized and excellent with time management
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions
- Cool under pressure with ability to balance and execute many important decisions at once
- Able to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Very comfortable with new technology
- Well spoken and well written
- Results driven and confident in your abilities
- Rockstar status
(FareHarbor was founded in Hawaii. US mainland and overseas operations, business development, and sales is coordinated out of our Needham, MA office and training facility)
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Let's build the future of the activity industry together.
We're a quickly growing team making our clients more productive and profitable through better software. (In fact, we're probably the fastest growing reservation system in the country.) We are unapologetically excited about the activity industry and the real ways a fast, low cost, and easy to use system can help a business. And our clients love us.
We're a modern, distributed team. We have people in Hawaii, San Francisco, Denver, Boston, and throughout the US. We're always in touch in all the ways you'd expect, like video calls and alw
< 5M RaisedAngel Investors All Jobs: at FareHarbor
|Headquarters:||36 Steele Street|
Denver, CO 80206
|Company Profile:||FareHarbor is a free, modern, and mobile friendly reservation system built for the activity and tour industry. Operators can manage phone, in-store, and affiliate bookings with just a few clicks, all while accepting online reservations with live availability. Reservation info is customized to collect any information needed. An industry-cutting credit card rate of 2.25 + 30 cents saves companies money from the start and with unlimited custom reports, they always have a finger on their business.|
Support FareHarbor with Social Media services