"ACTIVE Network, Inc. (NYSE: ACTV) is the leading provider of organization-based cloud computing applications. ACTIVE Network | Faith provides technology to organizations throughout the world that run activities or manage facilities. From online registration to transaction processing to marketing services, ACTIVE Network | Faith drives an increase in attendance and revenue for our clients. Our comprehensive event, participant, and resource management solutions are designed to help organizations simplify business operations and reduce costs. We make it easier to get things done and because of that, our clients are more profitable and more focused on their efforts within the local community.
Churches need to reach people. Our software helps. Every day we enable churches with their mission by supporting our product. Do you feel called to utilize your technical skills, your passion for the church and your heart for the Lord to support the local church? If you do, and you have the right skills, passion and drive, you may enjoy being part of our support team.
"We are looking for a passionate go getter to join our industry leading Faith New Business Sales Team. To be successful you need to be a cut above the rest, competitive and driven. The right candidate will become an Account Executive, responsible for winning new business as an essential member of the ACTIVE Faith team, and demonstrate an ability to proactively and aggressively call on exciting national, regional and local events and successfully sell our vision, mission, activity and participation management products and our unique set of marketing and media services.
The Account Executive major responsibilities:.
Sales (90% - The Fun Stuff)
1. Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual booking and revenue quotas as outlined by management
2. Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from prospecting to implementation
3. Professionally presenting and selling new products to new prospects of the ACTIVE
4. Proactively hunt for new business to call on.
5. Create and conduct winning customer presentations and proposals
6. Perform compelling product demonstrations as needed
7. Effectively negotiate favorable pricing and contract terms and conditions
8. Win out against all comers by maintaining in depth knowledge of competition and industry trends
9. Be a supportive and collaborative team member
10. Go to fun, interesting places to visit customers, attend customer and competitor events, and attend industry specific conferences & Trade Shows
Operations (10% - The 'Boring But Essential' Stuff)
1. Achieve at a minimum monthly, quarterly and annual activity metrics goals set by your manager
2. Provide manager reports as requested
3. Enter and maintain all sales and client information into ACTIVE's CRM system
4. Attend 1-1's with manager
5. Attend team meetings
Ideal candidate will have (2) years strong track record B2B New Business sales success
â€¢ Working knowledge of internet, web services and Microsoft Office programs
â€¢ Strong knowledge of the sales process. Proactively moves the sale from start to finish
â€¢ Must be extremely goal and results oriented
â€¢ Articulate and poised, with strong presentation skills â€" and closing ability
â€¢ Very driven with a strong, proactive work ethic
â€¢ Thrives working in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment
â€¢ BA/BS or higher, required
â€¢ Must be a fun person who thrives on recognition, reward and being part of a team of exceptional performers
|Location:||San Diego, CA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|