Account Executive - Federal
USA, Herndon,13454 Sunrise Valley D
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, Provo, Las Vegas, Omaha, Iowa City, Ames
SUMMARY: Account Executive position for Infor Public Sector software license sales covering the Rocky Mountain region of Utah, Nevada and Wyoming. Target customers include state and local governments and higher education.
Software solutions represented include enterprise class applications for public sector customers covering:
- Asset/work management
- CIS/Utility billing
- CRM/Call Center
- Citizen Portal
- Human Capital Management
- Public Safety
- Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
- Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
- Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor's revenue capture from Public Sector customers in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; MBA preferred
- 5 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 2 years of field level enterprise software sales
- Minimum of 2 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
- Enterprise software sales to the Public Sector a definite plus
- Demonstrated success in achieving quota inenterprise class software sales
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
Preferred skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the Public Sector procurement and approval processes
- Business domain knowledge of Public sector functional areas including asset/work management, community development/regulation, and utility billing.
- Software sales experience in the areas listed above
Infor Global Solutionsoffers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
No recruiters, please
Send to Friend