ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - GOVERNMENT SALES(Job Number: 1300482) GlobalScholar
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Responsible for management of all sales related activities in assigned territory. Responsible for retention and growth of revenue from existing and new government customers.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Essential duties are identified by asterisks.
1. Meet total revenue quota and individual product goals.
2. Achieve guidelines for maintaining a high level of sales calls on a weekly and monthly basis.
3. Proactively penetrate existing assigned government accounts to retain and expand business opportunity and revenue and prospect new government customers.
4. Obtain and master knowledge of all applicable Scantron assigned products. Be able to articulate the key features and benefits of each product and the needs they address in the market.
5. Maintain an understanding of trends/issues within the industries that affect customers and prospects.
6. Possess excellent Solution Selling Skills and demonstrate the ability to move prospects through each phase of the sales cycle. Utilize appropriate Needs Analysis skills before matching the Scantron products to a client's needs.
7. Develop and implement action plans and sales strategies for maintaining and expanding revenue potential in existing accounts in assigned territory.
8. Develop and implement aggressive sales strategies for creating new revenue from new prospects.
9. Exercise an appropriate level of contact with all key accounts, including those with highest revenue currently or with high revenue potential.
10. Demonstrate proficiency using all Scantron administrative software programs including, but not limited to Salesforce.com.
11. Demonstrate the following behaviors: Highly Motivated Self-Starter, Punctuality; Strong Work Ethics and Professional Behavior; Honesty and Integrity; Positive Attitude.
Education & Knowledge Required
4 year college degree
Minimum 5 plus years successful government marketplace sales experience and in depth understanding of government procurement processes.
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
Minimum 5 plus years successful government marketplace sales experience
Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Excellent networking, relationship building, communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
Ability to manage a short and long sales cycles.
Strong PC skills, ability to learn demonstration of software products, knowledge of current administrative software for handling word processing, spreadsheets, and other tasks required to perform the job efficiently, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, both in person and web based.
||Eagan, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED