Account Executive - HCM Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account Executive - HCM
USA, Colorado Springs, CO
Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 12,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Infor is seeking an account executive for the Rocky Mountain Region, based preferably in Denver. The candidate for this position must have a thorough understanding of HCM / HR technology and services. A successful technical sales background in ERP, HRMS, Payroll, and/or Benefits Administration systems is necessary. This position reports directly Regional Director of Sales and will have sales responsibility for a broad region.
- Must be a consummate, professional salesperson, with a tenacious, winning attitude.
- Proven ability to close large, complex deals.
- Ability to self-manage and coordinate multiple steps in the sales process â€" lead generation, product demonstration, presentations, and proposals.
- Strong relationship builder, consultative selling skills.
- Professional presentation skills and ability to engage C-level buyers.
- Ability to handle tough sales situations, ambiguity, and a steep learning curve.
- Desire to work in small company environment and motivated to drive growth.
- Most importantly, you must be a confident, aggressive closer that can resolve the many challenges of the complex sale.
- BS/MS Degree with 5+ years sales experience in HR technology.
- Approx. 10 years of proven sales experience.
- Any experience with Cloud based/SaaS solutions would be a plus.
- Regional travel up to 50%.
- Strong industry relationships with HR execs at target companies.
- Comfortable and familiar with HR technology & HCM lingo.
- Familiarity with vendors in the HR and benefits space is required.
Send to Friend
||Colorado Springs, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED