Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: The Small and Mid Market Business Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Lawson products, developing prospective clients, establishing third party relationships and providing follow-up services for clients. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the sales cycle for their assigned clients, those with 300 and fewer beds, in accordance with the company's sales management philosophies and achieving regular sales quotas.
JOB LOCATION: Southeast US (SMB AE will cover: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee)
JOB SUMMARY: The SMB AE will aggressively manage a geographic territory of acute healthcare care prospects with 300 beds or less in addition to non-acute opportunities. The position requires a high level of self-directed effort, ability to travel and experience in working with complex clients and selling situations.
· Click here to enter text.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Meet or exceed vertical/regional revenue quotas by effectively performing sales functions: 75%
· Prospect and create new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold calling, trade shows, etc. Quickly follow up on sales prospects, as well as leads delivered through SFDC, documenting responses. Maintain pipeline goals.
· Establish and execute sales strategies that demonstrate product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding that effectively presents Lawson products to prospects and customers. Build an effective team, leveraging solutions consultants, to develop targeted presentations and demonstrations which specifically address clients' needs and business problem(s). Lead the team in preparing high quality RFP responses ensuring that all external procurement policies have been satisfied while also insuring that legal, accounting and Lawson corporate requirements have been satisfied.
· Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc. Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
· Conduct negotiations on behalf of Lawson to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices. Prepare offers and legal documentation for approval by appropriate managers, in accordance with corporate levels of authority. Follow company sales processes and appropriately utilizes corporate systems to document transactions and activities.
Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing issues, development of sales strategies, and departmental planning. 15%
Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings. 10%
· College/University degree or equivalent experience
· 5 â€" 8 years of directly related sales experience
§ Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
§ Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
§ Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management
§ Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives along with setting appropriate expectations
· Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
ERP or software technology sales experience
Healthcare care selling experience, specifically hospital systems and-or non-acute facilities
Track record of success in selling intangiable, complex opportunities
Compentent with Microsoft Office and SalesForce.com applications.
Superior presentation and critical thinking skills
Ability to self-manage time and resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |