Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
Account Executive - Lawson Healthcare
Lawson brand is internationally recognized as a market leader in Healthcare. The business unit has averaged more than 15% year over year growth for the past three years. .As well as being the #1 provider of healthcare business systems and the #1 provider of healthcare integration systems, Infor healthcare has a broad array of products. Infor is hiring an Account Executive to join the Lawson Healthcare sales team.
· Develop new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold calling, trade shows, etc. Maintain pipeline and revenue goals.
· Apply product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding to effectively present Lawson products to prospects and customers.
· Establish strategy with the presentation team prior to the demonstration, tailoring the demonstration to specifically address proof of Lawson's capabilities to solve the prospect's critical business issues. Assist team members in preparation for demonstrations.
· Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
· College/University degree or equivalent experience
· 5 â€" 8 years of related ERP sales experience working with healthcare customers
*Experience working with Acute medical facilities (up to 300 beds) and non-acute facilities (ie payers) of any size a big plus
· Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
· Proven track record of achieving sales quota
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |