The Active Network is currently seeking senior, proven, sales performers to help us develop and grow loyal customers in the government market in various locations throughout North America. Previous government sales experience in addition to technology sales experience is desirable.
This senior level position requires enterprise technology sales expertise with large, complex organizations. Targeting executive management of these government agencies and hands on experience creating solutions based on in-depth understanding of customers' requirements and needs are keys to success.
We are looking for driven sales executives, with excellent customer service, proven leadership skills, and a high level of enthusiasm. Your success will be based on an ability to work with the team to grow enterprise sales within the Government division of Active by helping increase revenues through new and renewable business relationships.
More than 1,800 local government organizations trust Active to deliver improved public service with technology and marketing services. Active helps cities, counties, States and Federal agencies automate their entire organization for results-driven and customer-focused service delivery with our Parks and Recreation Management, Citizen Request Management (311), Integrated Cashiering, online Citizen Access hosted solutions and Website Content Management.
Position can be located nationwide, ideally near a major metropolis such as Boston, MA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; Washington D.C.; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX.
- Entrepreneurial mentality with focus on sourcing new business through cold calling and strategic business development campaigns
- Promoting and selling enterprise software applications
- Strong consultative face to face relationship building with new clients
- Building trust, loyalty and solid long-term relationships with key decision-makers
- Understanding current and prospective customers' business issues and buying motives
- Conducting â€œneeds analysisâ€ for clients
- Delivering the right solution for clients' evolving business requirements
- Lead bid team to develop, propose, and write winning RFP responses
- Leverage partner networks to build market knowledge
- 5+ years business-to-business sales / consulting experience with a proven successful track record
- Ability to deliver on growth, selecting and qualifying opportunities, and achieving sales objectives with customer accounts
- Knowledge of the local government market and procurement methods
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, customer-focused, strong communication and organizational skills, goal oriented, and self-motivated team player
- Ability to learn, use and understand technology new computer applications quickly
|Location:||San Diego, CA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|