Account Executive/Local Radio - Denver, CO Pandora Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account Executive/Local Radio - Denver, CO
Pandora is seeking a senior radio Account Executive in Denver to play a critical role in executing new business development strategies for Pandora. We are searching for a proven sales leader who is goal-oriented, entrepreneurial and thrives on building something new in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
The Account Executive's priority will be to develop and manage successful advertising programs for local advertisers. This individual contributor will be responsible for closing new business with advertisers and ad agencies based on a territory and/or account list.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list and manage activity with Salesforce.com.
- Create innovative sales presentations, incorporating industry research and campaign performance data. Execute and deliver high quality responses to all RFPs.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Prospect and develop key senior level ad agency and company relationships in order to effectively build and maintain territory ad revenue vs. budget.
- 5-10 years of advertising sales experience with proven track record of exceeding sales goals and ability to develop and manage a consistent sales pipeline.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with extensive knowledge of radio and digital media advertising
- Contacts and relationships with leading agencies and clients.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals and help build a new channel for a rapidly growing company.
- Willingness to travel when needed. Valid state issued driver's license and state mandated auto insurance is required.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience.
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED