Account Executive, Med Enterprise - Indianapolis or Cincinnati Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account Executive, Med Enterprise - Indianapolis or Cincinnati
As a Workday Sales Representative, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization.
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
As a Workday Sales Representative, you will be on the ground floor of a dynamic, burgeoning field operations organization.Â
What Youâll Do:
You will use your extensive experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors. You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions. And you will help develop customers into key references for Workday. If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
Skills Youâll Need:
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday
- Provide support for marketing activities and events
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners
- Mentor new presales and sales managers
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services architecture
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in an ERP environment
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services