Account Executive - Mid-Market Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account ExecutiveSales I Northeast
Company DescriptionVendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits.
Position OverviewWe are looking for an Account Executive who is focused on the high growth B2B Price Management market. As the leader in B2B pricing, Vendavo offers the opportunity to leverage your enterprise application experience selling into a named account territory of industry leading B2B companies.
- Lead the entire sales process, including coordinating the appropriate sales strategy and team, developing deep relationships with prospects, and proving the value the Vendavo solution offers our customers
- Develop new opportunities and consistently increase pipeline through demand generation, targeted campaigns, leveraging Vendavo clients and expanding our reach into specific industries
- Develop relationships within the account to encompass C level Executives, Project Teams, Business Unit Leaders and IT, in order to garner support for the purchase of Vendavo's solution
- Manage the territory tightly to ensure an accurate forecast, both in terms of dollar forecast and timing of closing opportunities
- Proven ability to manage complex sales processes, effectively lead a team and consistently close enterprise level transactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all different levels within our prospects organization
- 7+ years in quota carrying Mid-Market ($300M to $2.0B in revenue) software and solution selling experience
- Previous sales methodology training, strong customer references, and experience planning, managing and forecasting a territory
- Preferred sales experience selling cloud based solutions (SAAS) into Mid-Market types of companies â€" at least 5 years of such, preferably in the Chemicals, High Tech, Distribution, and Industrial manufacturing industries
- Track record of exceeding quotas on an annual basis.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED