Account Executive - Midwest PulsePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED PulsePoint is a digital media technology company committed to helping marketers and publishers gain greater audience transparency and deeper engagement across digital channels at an unprecedented scale. PulsePoint?s holistic platform integrates analytic and ad-serving solutions that power predictable audience engagement across display, social, mobile, video and email.
PulsePoint delivers a spectrum of services, including data management and media mix optimization, content distribution, contextual ad exchange capabilities, RTB and crowd sourcing. The company?s real-time, patented technology powers the digital marketing success for each of the agency holding companies and thousands of leading brands and publishers.
PulsePoint is hiring an Account Executive for its Chicago, Illinois location. Account Executives will be responsible for landing new business and growing existing advertiser spend across PulsePoint?s multi-platform audience-targeted solution.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years sales experience in the online advertising industry
- Experience selling multi-platform products (social, email, mobile, display, RM, data)
- Established network of contacts at first and second tier agencies
- Experience selling to Fortune 100 clients a major plus
- Proven track record of successful selling in a start-up environment
- Experience in giving presentations
- Strong written communication skills
- Interest and ability to entertain relevant clients
- Ability to consultatively work with clients to come up with creative solutions to their advertising needs
- Experience selling multiple products (similar to selling at a portal like AOL, MSFT and Yahoo) a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or some other large CRM software
- Experience networking and establishing new relationships with key players at agencies and brands
- Track record of success in identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the internet and related technologies
- Intrinsically motivated but able to work well with the team
- Strong MS Office skills (Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel )
||New York,, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED