Account Executive Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking an Account Executive for its Therapy Division.
Summary of Position:
As an Account Executive for the Therapy sector, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical team with the overall goal of developing new business and maximizing value for existing customers by identifying additional revenue generating opportunities within the SourceMedical Therapy Product Suite, TherapySource (http://sourcemed.net/therapy/software) and Source Therapy Billing (http://sourcemed.net/physical-therapy-billing-services).
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to identify new business opportunities via the creation and implementation of territory sales campaigns with specific focus on core sales cycle activity. Additional key success factors include your ability to combine strong problem solving skills and analytical competencies as required to clearly create and present business value/cost justification models to senior decision makers.
To be successful in this role, you will need a high degree of business acumen with a solid understanding of how to build specific territory plans with a focus on building consultative, solutions-oriented business relationships with senior decision makers within the sectors served by SourceMedical.
Ideally we are looking for prospective sales reps that have sold billing services to healthcare before.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Meets assigned growth target opportunities with the Therapy Billing sector via the creation and implementation of territory sales management plan with specific focus on core sales cycle activity. Generates necessary leads, makes initial contact with potential client, conducts data gathering/needs analysis, leads RFP process, makes necessary presentations and seeks to secure contract/agreement to meet client needs. Manages all activities of the sales cycle to maximize opportunity with high closing rate.
2. Identifies up-sell opportunities across existing Therapy client portfolio by developing detailed account plans focused on account growth. Delivers close rate and account growth in alignment with assigned objectives. Maintains regular contact with all client accounts in existing portfolio, establishing positive relationships with key decision makers and influencers in organization.
3. Serves as a Consultant/Subject Matter Expert (SME) to client on all SourceMedical products within the Therapy sector, identifying educational opportunities with clients focused on functionality of additional SourceMedical products and business value provided to clients based on the challenges of their business. Consultant/SME opportunities include but are not limited to end-user, corporate, product review and needs assessment meetings with external customers and internal Source Medical teams.
4. Uses applicable systems (CRM software) for contact management and to provide periodic status reports as requested. Ensures data integrity of systems is in alignment with departmental standards.
5. Completes necessary administrative tasks using applicable internal tools and within assigned timeframes.
6. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
-BA/BS degree - Business or Healthcare preferred
-5+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in the medical/healthcare/therapy sector
-Strong understanding of clinical workflow with respect but not limited to administrative, billing processes, and documentation standards.
-Ability to understand sales techniques and how to apply them in a consultative sales situation
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills with capability of developing and executing detailed territory management plans
-Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
-Superior customer service focus
-Excellent organization skills and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
-Driven self-starter with high initiative and confidence
-Significant travel to prospective and current customer sites is required
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED