Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
ERP Services Account Executive - Equipment / Industrial Machinery
* Prospect and create new business through the identification of targeted accounts and developing business through lead generation, cold calling, trade shows, etc. Quickly follow up on sales prospects, as well as leads delivered through SFDC, documenting responses.Maintain pipeline goals.
* Establish and execute sales strategies that demonstrate product knowledge, presentation skills and technical understanding that effectively presents Lawson products to prospects and customers.Build an effective team, leveraging solutions consultants, to develop targeted presentations and demonstrations which specifically address clients' needs and business problem(s).Lead the team in preparing high quality RFP responses ensuring that all external procurement policies have been satisfied while also insuring that legal, accounting and Lawson corporate requirements have been satisfied.
* Build and maintain an effective personal network to further build access to information, leads, contacts, etc. Develop effective relationships with key decision makers in assigned target customers.
* Conduct negotiations on behalf of Lawson to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities and practices.Prepare offers and legal documentation for approval by appropriate managers, in accordance with corporate levels of authority.Follow company sales processes and appropriately utilizes corporate systems to document transactions and activities.
Support other necessary corporate activities including forecasting, product management and marketing issues, development of sales strategies, and departmental planning. 15%
Build and maintain industry expertise by participating in vertical-specific user groups and by monitoring and reporting on competitor activities and offerings. 10%
* College/University degree or equivalent experience.
* Typically 8 - 12 years of directly related Services sales experience with ERP Applications.
* Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
* Proven track record of achieving sales quotas of $1M plus in license revenue.
* Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management and non-management.
* Proven ability to effectively work with key client executives along with setting appropriate expectations.
* Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
* Consulting Implementation experience: understanding resource models and implementation of ERP systems is key
*Consulting Sales Experience
*Industry experience in Industrial Equipment and Machinery..Equipment Industry also â€" sales, services and rentals of heavy equipment...(ie, Caterpillar or John Deere)
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |