Account Executive Readz
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Were you born to sell and called by your prior employees a pure sales hunter? Do you have superior communication skills and creating rapport comes natural to you? Do you have several years of experience successfully selling software solutions and were always over quota? Are you a self starter, meeting quarterly and annual sales goals? Do you have a strong work ethic, and most importantly, are passionate about new technologies, looking to work in a team of innovated, motivated doers? If you answered yes to all the above, then you have found your new home.
- Proactively generate and qualify new leads within the content and marketing communications community, which includes: agencies, brands, media, publishing and major consumer brands.
- Identify, hunt, and land customers within target market
- Negotiate with customers to effectively hit or exceed sales goals
- Ensure customer satisfaction through account management and support
- Track sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Help develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Conduct demos and training sessions both in person and remotely
- Contribute to the team sales goals for acquiring new business
- Participate in face-to-face meetings through networking, conferences, industry parties, demos and lunches
- Travel is required, 20-30% based on location
- 3+ years (software) sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a start up environment
- Comfortable with web applications
- "Do-er", self-starter
- Extensive content marketers, publishers or agencies contacts and relationships
- Previous experience working within the mobile technology sector and/or personal interest in mobile and emerging technologies
- Bachelors Degree (Preferably in Business or Marketing, MBA is a plus)
- Social marketing skills and a large social network
- The Chicago Metropolitan Area/The Greater Chicago Area
- The Grater Toronto Area
Our platform helps brands, companies and publishers to distribute their content as a responsive web magazine on tablets, smartphones and desktops. Built-in social marketing tools deepen the community engagement, promote and spread content virally.
Our suite of web tools include customizable design, flexible layout templates and instant ability to "push" content directly to devices. Our specialized social engagement approach encourages "visibility" and viral reach of messaging.
The end result is a web magazine which offers your community an interactive and full touch app-like experience. Readers can swipe back-and-forth through articles and summary pages, and also bookmark articles for future reading, search for text and watch videos, add bookmarks, share socially and more.
Our philosophy is that everyone should be able to leverage the power and the promise of tablet and mobile. That is why we've removed coding from the equation, replacing it with visual tools that make it easy and fast to build and publish powerful, intuitive web magazines filled with content and beautifully stacked with useful reader features.
New content channels are requiring communicators and marketers to "think forward" and make changes to how they engage their audiences. These changes are just the beginning...Readz offers the platform to help shape the evolving landscape.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Readz allows brands and publishers to easily create web magazines of brochures, newsletters, printed magazines or original content for mobile, tablet and the Web.
Readz is a comprehensive content publishing and marketing platform. It includes amazing tools for creation, content management, distribution, social engagement and analytics.Angel Investors: Parana Management Corporation All Jobs: at Readz
|Headquarters:||21300, Victory blvd, Suite 690|
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
|Company Profile:||With mobile and tablet devices flooding the market, people are consuming news, articles and content in different ways. We believe we are just at the beginning of the changes to come. Readz creates a world-class experience for readers world-wide, from conceptualization through launch and beyond, and our solutions are used daily by people reading news, magazines or any content.
We are a small company with a big start-up appetite. You can be assured that the old adagio will be true: the only constant will be change. You need to be ready to do different activities in a continuously changing and growing environment.
We are based just North of LA in Woodland Hills and offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to medical insurance and retirement plans. We are funded through experienced high-caliber private investors. Plus we have a fun team, company lunches and group outings, and lots of crazy stuff going on.
Support Readz with Social Media services