Active Network (NYSE: ACTV) is on a mission to make the world a more active place. With deep expertise in activity and participant managementâ"¢, our ActiveWorksÂ® cloud technology helps organizers transform and grow their businesses. We do this through technology solutions that power the world's activities, as well as online destinations such as Active.comÂ® that connect people with the things they love to do. Serving over 50,000 global business customers and driving over 80 million transactions annually, we help organizers get participants, manage their events and build communities. Active Network has received numerous industry accolades over the past decade. Most recently, the San Diego Business Journal named our company among its Best Companies to Work For and just prior to our IPO last year the Wall Street Journal named Active Network on its 'Next Big Thing 2011' list. In previous years, we have been on the Inc. 500, Deloitte's Tech Fast 500 and Promo 100 lists.
The Account Executive is responsible for winning new business for the Active Sports team, by actively and aggressively calling on a set territory of events and selling our products, services and offerings.
The Account Executive is responsible for attaining a set monthly, quarterly and annual booking quota. Other responsibilities include providing monthly and/or weekly reporting summaries, attending weekly team meetings as requested, attending weekly 1-1's with direct manager.
1. Achieve at a minimum monthly, quarterly and annual booking quota's as outlined by management.
2. Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
3. Responsible for presenting and selling new products to new prospects of the Active Network.
4. Lead generation â€" proactively hunt for new business to call on.
5. Create and conduct customer presentations and proposals.
6. Perform product demonstrations as needed.
7. Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions.
8. Develop and maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends.
9. Work in conjunction with other team members.
10. Travel to industry specific conferences and events.
1. Achieve at a minimum monthly, quarterly and annual activity metrics goals set by you and your manager.
2. Provide manager reports as requested
3. Enter and maintain all sales and client information into CRM.
4. Attend 1-1's with manager.
5. Attend team meetings.
Ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of internet, web services and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong knowledge of the sales process. Proactively moves the sale from start to finish
- Articulate and poised, with strong presentation skills â€" and closing ability
- Very driven with a strong, proactive work ethic
- Thrives working in a high-energy, fast-paced sales environment
- BA/BS or higher, required
- Must be a fun person who thrives off of recognition, reward and being an integral part of the team
|Location:||San Diego, CA |
|Headquarters:||10182 Telesis Court|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|