Account Executive Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales | Seoul, Korea
Req ID: 2100
Title: Account Executive
Based in: Seoul, South Korea
Reporting to: Country Manager - Korea
We are searching for an exceptional person to take a position as a member of our Field Sales team. This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding revenue goals. The candidate must be highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication and negotiating skills. This is a hunter role and requires extensive pipeline building and prospecting.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing, publicly held company, and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- Proactively cold call into defined target accounts to open a line of communication with key contacts to create an interest in Brightcove solutions
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status.
- Meet and exceed sales goals each quarter
- Qualify new business opportunities, present product, and close business
- Create an accurate map of prospects, identify their primary business solution, decision makers and profile their decision making process
- Continuously grow revenue via increased reach and penetration across numerous content owner accounts as well as sales of new and incremental services
- Meet all performance metrics established for this position
- Build a territory plan around the penetration of assigned target accounts to measure progress and success
- 5-8 years experience in Sales
- Software Sales is a plus
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, carry through and close deals
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities in large volumes and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals
- A proven ability to demonstrate a solution over the phone/web conference and in person
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross- functional teamwork and initiative is a must
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in both Korean and English
This position is based in Seoul, South Korea at Brightcove's office near Gangnam station.
Brightcove Inc. (NASDAQ: BCOV), a leading global provider of cloud content services, offers a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. The company's products include Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform and Zencoder, a leading cloud-based media processing service and HTML5 video player technology provider. Brightcove has more than 6,350 customers in over 60 countries that rely on Brightcove cloud content services to build and operate media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. For more information, visithttp://www.brightcove.com.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.brightcove.com/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in the Careers section of our website.
Brightcove is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services