Account Executive - Small Business Sales RingCentral
RingCentral is hiring Were looking for experienced Account Executives that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will generate new sales and expand the RingCentral customer base. Leverage your professional selling skills to create a strong pipeline of new clients to join the thousands of small/medium businesses already using RingCentral as their business phone system. The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success, and teamwork oriented environment committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market.
Youll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Fax, Mobile, and Office and will sell new customers our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware. Additionally, you will develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes. You will also be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives to the small and medium business market.
The most critical qualifications for a RingCentral Account Executive is that you have a proven track record of success, a verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, and the aptitude and attitude to make a difference in a fun, fast paced environment.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Three to five years of direct sales experience
- B2B selling experience preferred
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Successful experience in maintaining a geographic territory, industry vertical or existing customer base
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on customer needs
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone to support remote users
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
||San Mateo, CA |