In order to become the best in our target markets by making our customers stronger, we are actively recruiting Account Executive to join our Sales Team
The Account Executive is responsible for developing and increasing revenue streams. This is achieved by developing relationships with key customer decision makers and identifying and developing business opportunities for Infor's products and services. The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the sales cycle in accordance with the company's sales management processes and systems, and achieving/exceeding regular sales quotas. The Account Executive will coordinate Infor activities and resources to create new business and to grow install base.
Sales Duties - 90%
* Achieve/exceed sales quota.
* Develop and lead all sales activities for Infor products.
* Develop and increase revenue streams on a strategic, tactical and operative level.
* Continually build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified revenue opportunities.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with a high level of trust with key decision makers.
* Develop and execute an account plan for each customer, including strategy, actions, timeframes, milestones and responsibilities.
Customer Relationship Management Duties - 10%
* Responsible for ensuring that there is up to date inventory of Infor products and services for assigned customers.
* Responsible for ensuring a good relationship between all Infor's contact people and the customer at all levels.
* Clearly communicate business concepts needed to attract the attention of the customer.
* Maintain records of sales, client contacts, and any other sales processes in Infor sales systems on a daily basis.
* Monitor financial agreements with the customer and initiate renegotiations when appropriate.
Desired Skills & Experience
â€¢College/University Degree in business-related field or related industry experience equivalent
â€¢Experience in business evaluations, gathering and analyzing corporate and market information
â€¢Must be able to deliver excellent presentations in person and via phone conference calls
â€¢Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms and communicate business value
â€¢Strong technical understanding with experience in or familiarity with current technologies is necessary
â€¢Ability to work independently and/or possibly from a remote location
â€¢Proficient use of office related automation: PC, sales/customer relationship management software, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
â€¢Outstanding oral and written communication skills
â€¢Excellent time management, decision-making, and organization skills
â€¢Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment
â€¢Ability to travel as required for client and Infor events
â€¢7+ years software selling experience in Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Software or Software as a Service
â€¢Industry contacts and client references
â€¢Information technology industry experience
We'll offer a competitive package to our finalist as well as a stimulating environment. We also have a fast-paced, performance-driven culture that rewards results and offers opportunities to talented individuals.
|Location:||Barcelona, DE |