Account Executive - West Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales I Western Region
Vendavo is the leading provider of price management and optimization solutions for business-to-business companies worldwide. Vendavo solutions include comprehensive pricing analysis, optimization, price setting, and deal execution capabilities that help companies improve profits. Leading companies across chemicals, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer products, mill products and distribution industries leverage Vendavo solutions to drive higher profits.
We are looking for an Account Executive who is focused on the high growth B2B Price Management market. As the leader in B2B pricing, Vendavo offers the opportunity to leverage your enterprise application experience selling into a named account territory of industry leading B2B companies.
- Lead the entire sales process, including coordinating the appropriate sales strategy and team, developing deep relationships with prospects, and proving the value the Vendavo solution offers our customers
- Close Vendavo business in B2B mid-market and enterprise companies within the Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, and High Tech industries
- Develop new opportunities and consistently increase pipeline through demand generation, targeted campaigns, leveraging Vendavo clients and expanding our reach into specific industries
- Able to research target prospects business needs and tie to margin and price improvement opportunities, where Vendavo can address the need
- Develop relationships within the account to encompass C level Executives, Project Teams, Business Unit Leaders and IT, in order to garner support for the purchase of Vendavo's solution
- Identify mobilizing coaches within prospects and leverage them to close business
- Work with existing SAP and SI channels to increase demand, build pipeline, and close business
- Manage the territory tightly to ensure an accurate forecast, both in terms of dollar forecast and timing of closing opportunities
- Prepare annual and quarterly territory business plans
Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science Degree
- Multi-year track record of exceeding quotas on an annual basis and building 3x to 4x qualified pipeline
- 7+ years in quota carrying enterprise selling experience
- Proven ability to manage complex sales processes, effectively lead a team and consistently close enterprise level transactions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with all different levels within our prospects organization. Excellent presentation skills.
- Previous sales methodology training, strong customer references, and experience planning, managing and forecasting a territory
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED