Account Manager & Business Developer - EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account Manager & Business Developer - EAM (Enterprise Asset Management)
UK, Farnborough,Infor House
Thursday, January 24, 2013
The Account Manager & Business Developer is the primary customer interface that is responsible for the development of business and relationships with customers' senior management as well as the promotion of the sales on the Infor's Client Portfolio or Sales combined with other division of the group.
- He will act as the primary contact for some net new business on EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) and he will be in charge of our large Customers in UK and lead day to day management and Sales;
- He will assist the RVP Sales EMEA in Strategy Development in his region;
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign to promote EAM in the region;
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue;
- Achieving sales targets;
- Leading and training other members of the team or of the Infor Sales Force (other divisions) in order to develop the Cross selling, especially around Manufacturing, Hospitality and Healthcare divisions,
- Managing the work of account executives;
- Leading project management activity in link with the PSO manager (sales & Delivery);
- Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken by the account team;
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives (CxO);
- Attending and coordinating client meetings;
- maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and with the existing local influencers;
- Completing administrative work, as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Minimum of 5 years experience in Software Industry, with EAM or CMMS solutions;
- Extremely organized and Highly motivated;
- Experience giving presentations to Executive Customers, Strong Solution Selling Skills;
- Proven ability to sell through the entire organization,
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills;
- Domestic Travel is expected, more occasionally, international travel.
Send to Friend
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED