Account Manager Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking an Account Manager for the Midwest Territory ? IL, WI, MN, IA, MO, KS, NE, SD, ND, MT, WY.
Summary of Position:
As an Account Manager, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical team with the overall goal of partnering with the sales and support staff to manage accounts and maximize value for the customer by identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within the SourceMedical Product Suite.
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to apply strong problem solving skills and analytical competencies as required to clearly create and present business value/cost justification models to decision makers.
Additionally, you will also hold responsibility for customer satisfaction and retention, serving as an internal advocate for any service-related issue impacting delivery of service.
To be successful in this role, you will need a high degree of business acumen with a solid understanding of how to build specific account plans combined with positive customer relationships as a springboard to account growth and increased customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintains regular contact (including live visits) with all client accounts in assigned portfolio, establishing positive relationships with senior management, key influencers and decision makers in the organization.
2. Services all client accounts in assigned portfolio by serving as an internal advocate for any service-related issue impacting delivery of service or functionality of SourceMedical products. Ensures and builds customer retention across assigned portfolio in alignment with specific territory goals and objectives.
3. Identifies cross-sell and up-sell opportunities across assigned client portfolio by developing detailed account plans focused on account growth. Optimizes close rate and account growth in alignment with assigned objectives.
4. Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to client on all SourceMedical products and industry sector. Identifies opportunities to increase SourceMedical?s value by analyzing client?s specific business requirements and offering appropriate product solutions.
5. Establishes formal feedback loops with Marketing to enable assessment of the effectiveness of positioning and product-specific Marketing Communications initiatives.
6. Establishes formal feedback loops with Product Management to provide ongoing market feedback on marketability of current products, potential enhancements to current products and new product/service offerings.
7. Collaborates with Client Services to facilitate improvements in implementation effectiveness and to insure corporate communication is timely and accurate in situations where user site support issues have elevated to corporate management.
8. Serves as key point of contact as necessary with any outstanding Collections/AR issues. Contributes to AR metric performance across assigned portfolio in alignment with assigned objectives.
-BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
-Business or Healthcare account management experience preferred: 1-3 years of pharmaceutical/surgical/medical sales, practice administration or nursing experience
-Ability to understand sales techniques and how to apply them in a consultative sales situation
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills with capability of developing and executing detailed account plans
-Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate and work with all levels within a client?s organization
-Superior customer service focus
-Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects in competing tasks/priorities
-Self-starter who is proactive versus reactive with a strong desire to achieve results
-CRM / SalesForce.Com experience very beneficial
-Significant travel to current and prospective customer sites is required.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED