Account Manager-Content for Brands Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Account Manager-Content for Brands
Sales | Santa Monica, CA, United States
The Account Manager will work on the Content for Brands team; however, the ideal person will be able to work across departments and intimately with both sales and the content production teams. Sensitivity to customer issues, timeliness, and ability to manage the expectations of both internal and external account holders is essential for this role.
This role will be responsible for developing and executing on content partnerships with Demand Media's media and content clients. Having experience in dealing with and understanding internet business models and unique partner needs is critical for this position.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the production of online text and video content for Demand Media's advertising and content partners.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day partner relationships, as related to content production, approvals and delivery.
- Work with all internal departments on the development, production and delivery of content.
- Organize and lead kick-off calls with clients and internal teams to understand deliverables.
- Create and manage project timelines for internal and external communication.
- Manage weekly meetings and reporting to each customer.
- Manage client relationships and deliver superior customer service.
- Internal reporting of partner status/performance/plans
- 5+ years of online experience in account management with Fortune 500 clients
- 5+ years of experience in online content publishing
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and Word
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Strong ability to perform independently while working in a team environment.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED