· Take the lead role in promoting, quoting, proposing and closing Services sales opportunities, partnering effectively with the Infor Consulting Services organisation to achieve quarterly and annual personal sales targets.
· Manage incoming customer requests for Services, responding promptly and ensuring follow up actions are identified, assigned and completed.
· Continually seek opportunities to increase Infor ICS revenue and profitability through driving Services sales at assigned customers.
· Prepare, issue and gain customers' agreement to Work Orders and Statements of Work gaining input as appropriate from the delivery team. Determine commercial basis and ensure contractual terms meet Services margin goals.
· Maintain opportunity tracking tools with accurate and timely information related to sales opportunity status, wins/losses and account information.
· Progress all CSC-owned opportunities through the defined approval and review processes. Ensure appropriate evidence of arrangement is in place.
· Ensure an effective handover of sold deals to the Delivery team such that a successful, on time, on budget delivery can be achieved.
· Manage and execute sales campaigns, to promote Services offerings and understand clients' needs.
· Issue accurate and timely bookings forecasts and other management information reports as required.
· Contribute to the LPS pipeline by providing BDMs/PDs, with sales leads uncovered during customer discussions.
· Meet face to face with customers from within assigned region/territory during User Group or other events in order to build and extend relationships.
· Understand the applicability of Infor Consulting Services to customers' business issues and able to articulate the value, solution and delivery approach.
· Continually seek and contribute ideas for potential new Service offerings.
· Proven Track Record in consulting services sales operations
· Ideally some experience of consulting and/or project management.
· Ability to effectively work within all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy
· Ability to prioritize high volumes services transactions efficiently.
· Ability to create effective communications for a variety of audiences
· Ability to persuade and/or influence others to a desired outcome
Prefer software industry experience.