Account Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a professional who has a passion for account management and growing a book of business?
Do you thrive on building strong, mutually beneficial relationships with your clients?
Are you looking for a CAREER where high ethical standards and hard work pay off?
Working in Account Management at Trulia provides a compelling opportunity for professionals with a
proven track record to grow our existing business and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Working with an assigned book of business, you will increase revenue, build strong customer
partnerships, and increase retention and customer satisfaction.
Top professionals have choices. Why choose Trulia?
- Comprehensive training
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision
- 15 paid days off and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Stock Options
- Career growth and opportunity for advancement
Do you have what it takes?
- Your customers won't do business with anyone else because of the partnerships that you have built!
- You are a master at up selling, cross selling, contract renewals, upgrades, and term extensions.
- You actively manage client's accounts so there is no question of the product value and ROI.
- You are a SME who partners internally improving communication, product and process.
- You understand the competition through competitive analysis and watching industry trends.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are computer savvy, able to navigate multiple browsers and proficient with Microsoft
- You have high ethical values and professionalism.
2+ years Account Management or customer relationship role with revenue responsibility experience
- 2+ years CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Proactive approach to problem solving and managing client relationships
- Detail oriented and goal driven
- Bachelors degree preferred
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ) a 6 year old start up in Denver has rapidly evolved as
the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places
and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees Trulia has revolutionized real estate
search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local
market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia
because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED