Account Manager, East Demand Media
Account Manager, East
Sales | New York City, NY, United States
- Client main point of contact for pre and post sales support
- Scope opportunities through partner kick off calls with sales and clients as needed
- Liaise with internal groups, including working with Mark Dev, etc.
- Creation of Internal documents such as Creative Briefs and SOW's
- Creation of media plans, proposals for customers
- Participate in client presentations with sales
- Organizes and leads status calls throughout implementation process
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and up-sell clients, focus on retention and growing business
- Develops and delivers post-sale documents including wrap reports
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction
- 2+ years of online experience in media planning or client service role.
- 2+ years of project media related projects.Bachelors degree required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with broad range of internal and external clients
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Digital Media Industry experience preferred
- Well Organized and good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills/team oriented
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel, Power Point, and wordAble to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ad Serving software and tracking knowledge a plus.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- A strong ability to perform independently while working in a team environment.
- Proficiency in inventory management + adserving platforms (including DART)
- Digital Media experience should be at a publisher, client or brand
- Ability to work on highly detailed, time sensitive materials with high degree of accuracy
- High energy and sense of humor a must.
<< Back to Current Openings
||New York City, NY |