Infor Job Posting
Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
Job Title: F9 Account Manager
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Infor is seeking a candidate for the role F9 Account Manager. The position is for a customer-facing consultative role in enterprise Software market, specifically financial reporting and business intelligence.
Infor is seeking a candidate who is entrepreneurial, positive, energetic and motivated. The candidate will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with OEM, VAR partners and key prospects and direct customers. The candidate will be responsible for driving New Business and also for managing existing Accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Contribute as a sales member to achieve the overall strategic objectives for the sales organization
· Achieve and surpass quota responsibility by building solid pipeline and accurate sales forecasts.
· Candidate must be a strong hunter, recruiting new customers and partners in order to achieve quota objectives.
· Prospect and develop relationships with clients, qualify and penetrate new accounts by communicating the F9 and Infor value proposition.
· Presentation development, and delivery to all levels of management including C level executives, IT Managers and Product managers
· Ability to travel throughout US and Canada ( Approx 25% of time)
· Ability to negotiate contracts with partners and customers.
· Develop understanding of product marketplace, and communicate F9 company and product positioning
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years in Business-to-Business solution sales, selling high value software products and services to C-Level Executives and technology decision influencers (BI and/or Financial Reporting software sales experience a huge plus)
- Proven history of consistently exceeding performance and annual quota targets through successful prospecting, consultative selling techniques, and collaborative team selling efforts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with experience dealing in complex negotiations
- Extensive experience building accurate sales pipelines and forecasts based on qualification of opportunities.
- Proven track record of over achieving quota targets
- Record of career stability
- Consultative selling methodology
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage customer and partner expectations.
- Experience selling License, Maintenance and services products to customers and partners
- Results driven, with strong desire to succeed.
- Strong computer literacy, with understanding of basic infrastructure setup of software products
- Strong ability to understand, and respond effectively to customer needs
- Education: Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solver with a "can do" attitude.
- Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
- In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at
- No recruiters, please
- To apply, please click on the following Link.
|Location:||Vancouver, GA |